Monday, May 01, 2017

On Wednesday I liked the sound of the All-Day Breakfast on the outdoor sign. I went in and said I'd have the all-day breakfast. He sort of looked at me and gestured to all the food. I said I'd take whatever's good. He gave me a plate of the Shepherd's Pie with 4 salads. It was delicious. This is what I want from restaurants. Just give me a plate of something good. Don't waste my brainpower on having to decide what to order. This way I can focus on my creative projects. 🥗 #restaurant #Toronto #foodblog #foodreview #restaurantreview #nutrition #minimalism #minimalist #declutter #entrepreneur 🍴 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: