Monday, May 01, 2017

My @soylent #Soylent experiment: On Friday, the only food I ate was 5 bottles of Soylent (400 cal each). On Facebook I saw that my friend Christine was in town, I walked to met her and her friend and cousin where they were finishing at @wahlburgersca. Christine wanted a cupcake for her birthday, I suggested @fornocultura, but when we got there we saw it's more of an Italian bakery and C didn't feel like biscotti, so I suggested @thompsontoronto's Diner. (Side note: I've always said downtown needs a dessert restaurant. Who wants to start one with me?) The girls got ice cream and mason jar desserts. I considered a salad or a chicken sandwich. But I was so hungry after just Soylent all day that I ordered this insanity: The Grilled Cheese Burger - Two grilled cheese sandwiches surrounding a sirloin burger, maple smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato & chipotle mayo. When it came, I asked if there were supposed to be fries with it. The waiter laughed: "You need fries?" I just checked the menu online now and I see that this item is under Mains. So that's why it didn't include fries like the burgers in the burgers section. But my point is... If I'm eating Soylent to lose weight and get healthy, it's not going to work if I end each day with a 3-sandwiches-in-1 fat & carb bomb like this. I need to figure out something healthyish that can fill me up. 🍔 #foodblog #nutrition #fitness #weightloss #Toronto #restaurant #restaurantreview #personaltrainer #diet #dessert #cupcake #burger 🥗 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #singersongwriter #cartoonist #entrepreneur #minimalist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: