Friday, May 26, 2017

#interiordesign #desksetup #homeoffice #YouTuber #Toronto May 13: @ikeacanada trip! I went to buy a desk for the home studio I'm turning my 2nd bedroom into. I've been addictively watching YouTube videos about desk set-ups (it's a whole world of videos I had no idea existed!) and I saw that one kid had 100,000 views for each of 6 videos of his trips to IKEA to assemble a desk set-up. So I figured I should film my visit. In this clip, I think about getting a bed and desk combo and then talk myself out of it. Filming and editing IKEA visit vlogs would be exhausting. I hope I can get famous doing celebrity interviews instead. Or maybe I should take celebrities to IKEA. 🛋 #desk #interiordesign #interiordesigner #interiordesignblog #vlogger ⭐️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2r5zLLH

No comments: