Monday, May 01, 2017

Gonna interview @michael_rooker on @guardiansofthegalaxy Vol. 2 red carpet tomorrow at 5:45pm. Haven't seen the 1st one yet. Might watch it on @netflix tomorrow morning. Is there anything you think I should ask him? (Also, do I know anyone who'd want to come with me to this or future things to film me, or at least make sure I'm in frame on my iPhone on the tripod? And if you're a photographer type and like to take photos of sexy celebrities like Michael or sexy interviewers like me, even better.) 👽 #guardiansofthegalaxy #guardiansofthegalaxyvol2 #redcarpet #Hollywood #celebrity #Toronto #celebritygossip #entertainmentnews #entertainmentblogger @prattprattpratt #ChrisPratt 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: