Tuesday, May 02, 2017

#drawingtablet #techblog #artist #Toronto Pumped to have bought a @wacom Intuos Drawing Tablet to help me draw cartoons. That's @thesourcecanada way in the back, where I bought it. To the right of The Source, you can see a store with @guardiansofthegalaxy all over the front of the store. I'll be interviewing star @michael_rooker later today. Maybe he'll even get a cartoon of himself! Though I guess I'd do that on old-fashioned paper. 🚀 #cartoon #art #tech #guardiansofthegalaxy #celebritygossip #illustrator 📝 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: