Saturday, April 15, 2017

Yesterday my parents drove me to my friend Christine's place in Kemptville to pick up her @bell pvr hard drive. She happened to record the @ctv_television interview I did about my Elizabeth May song a few years ago and it's the only copy that exists and I'm going to try recording it off her drive at a store. She also recorded my Come Date With Me Canada episode. So I'll get a file of that too. Because the show won't give me a copy. On the way back my parents stopped in #Merrickville and we walked around a bit. What a beautiful little town. The main street has this old red phone booth. Give me a call, ladies. ☎️ #smalltown #Ottawa #Ontario #antique #phonebooth #travel #tourism ☎️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: