Saturday, April 15, 2017

Yesterday my parents and I ate at @awcanada. My mom was impressed with their glass mugs and ceramic tea cups. She said they're really trying. But I have a question. At this Ottawa location, you have it right - A blue box in the Recycling section, and newspapers on the plastic divider. But at the John and Mercer location by my condo in Toronto, they put that newspaper holder under the recycling sign. That never made sense to me. Maybe this Ottawa location serves some recyclable packaging and the Toronto one doesn't? Or does the Toronto one need a blue box and proper instructions? ♻️ #recycle #environment #restaurant #Ottawa #Toronto #burger #foodie #travelblog #foodblog 🍔 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: