Sunday, April 30, 2017

When I got home Tuesday, I spotted an Ernie doll on the ground outside my condo. I thought that was so sad! So I stopped to take a photo. The condo concierge came out to see what I was doing and said: "Josh, are you ok? It looked like you were limping." Well, I always look like I'm limping. So I told him I was ok and just taking a pic of Ernie. The concierge said a bunch of people had taken pics of Ernie. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only person who felt bad for Ernie. (Fun fact: One of my early girlfriends called me Bert and she was Ernie. Cuz I was grumpy and she was silly.) I hope Ernie found his owner. 😢 #BertAndErnie #SesameStreet #photoblog #Toronto #doll #stuffedtoy #dating #relationships #datingexpert #datingcoach 💔 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: