Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#travelblog On @viarailcanada to #Ottawa for tonight's #seder. Who's in Ottawa this week and wants to text and pretend to maybe set up plans but never actually meet up? Also, I was sitting beside a girl and then just now the train guy asked if I wanted a window seat because there's one available and nobody else is getting on the train. So I moved. No offense to the girl who was beside me. But she was just sleeping and working on her laptop. She wasn't talking to me. So screw her! I'm now James Bond, with my own double seat and a nice view and seeing how many people I can match with on Tinder in the small towns we're passing through that I will never actually visit. I mean, I'm applying to radio jobs on my laptop. Let's see if I can get a hosting job by the time we hit Ottawa! Oh, and I should read the celebrity news so I can film a report tomorrow. Would you watch it? 🚂 #train #Toronto #travel #tourism #datingexpert #recruitment 🎙 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: