Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday, April 23: I subwayed up to @cffairviewmall, hoping a nearby friend would drive me to @walmartcanada to get a rug for my new studio. But she didn't get back to me until the mall was almost closed. In the meantime I walked around @sears looking at rugs, I discovered a drawing tablet for my cartooning at @thesourcecanada, and at @hudsonsbay this caught my eye: @michelgermain's Sexual Noir Pour Homme. I think this is what I've been missing. It will lead to my YouTubing success. And to getting a wife and kids. I might also make my stage name Sexual Noir. (Side note: I just Googled what stores are in that mall to see if it was in fact Hudson's Bay that I was in, and I see there's a @walmartcanada in the mall. What?! That was the whole point of my trip up there! Oh, Sexual Noir - You always mess up!) 😎 #perfume #cologne #séxūalnoir #travelblog #fashionblog #Toronto #shoppingblog #beautyblog #beautyyoutuber #fashionyoutuber 😍 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: