Friday, April 07, 2017

#soylent #nutrition #foodie @soylent @awcanada Wednesday I tried consuming nothing but Soylent. But at the end of the day I cracked and went to A&W for 2 chicken grill burgers (wrapped in lettuce instead of on a bun). I'm not even sure it was hunger - It was that my mouth wouldn't stop salivating. I needed solid food! This experiment is already a failure. How can I simplify my life, save time and lose weight? 🍔 #weightloss #diet #health #fitness #exercise #Toronto #fitnesscoach 🍗 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: