Monday, April 17, 2017

Saturday night, Marina invited me for burgers and beers with her friend Gustavo, a gay linguistics professor. He had interesting stories about the gay dating apps like Grinder and Scruff. It's a whole other world. I'm jealous. Marina works at the currency museum. Sounds fun - I like money. I had fun joking around with the waitresses, though they weren't lucky enough to get a cartoon from me. And I had the Chez Lucien burger - Bacon, sauteed onions and cream cheese. Good thing I jogged along the canal earlier. 🍔 #Ottawa #restaurant #burger #beer #foodie #foodblog 🍺 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: