Friday, April 07, 2017

#dentalhygienist #dentalhygienestudent @gbcollege @foresthillortho Yesterday Jenny called to ask me to come in at the last minute for a double appointment. So I rushed to George Brown College where she further inspected my teeth. She painted my teeth to reveal where my plaque is (all at bottom front, apparently). And I even let her take x-rays of me, even though I've been refusing to get new x-rays at my dentist for years, because I don't want to get cancer. At the end, the instructor suggested I go to Forest Hill Orthodontics to get braces. She could see I'm grinding my teeth away at night and eventually I'll grind so far I'll need dentures. I've had mouthguards made by dentists in the past, but she says those are just Band-Aids. I should get my teeth realigned, which might help with my sore jaw, and the fact that I can't do my voice acting for long because my jaw starts to hurt, and the fact that I have congestion that's making me stuffed up and unable to do my voice acting and making it hard to breathe through my nose to use my CPAP machine. The instructor said she could even see how well developed my jaw muscles are, from all the grinding. At least I have big muscles somewhere. 😬💪🏻 #dentist #orthodontist #Toronto #dentalhygieneschool #dentalhygiene #dentalhygienist #health #TMJ 🤧 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: