Monday, April 10, 2017

#copywriter #voiceactor #Toronto The @actratoronto voice actor committee wants to create ads letting people know that it's better to use union talent instead of non-union voices. They've enlisted my help because I have 20 years experience as an advertising copywriter. I also happen to be a voice actor. And I sometimes go to voice committee meetings. Anyway, a few of us met today to discuss these possible radio ads. It didn't occur to me to take a picture until we were disbanding. But a picture can't capture the amazing voices you would've heard have you been in that meeting. (The young girl is one of the actresses' kids. She's been sick and came along with her mom. I accidentally swore and her mother told her to put on her imaginary earmuffs. And the other members were swearing too. But the kid wasn't listening to us. But she's a voice actor too - She's been auditioning for animated TV shows too. And she draws cartoons well! She's just like my daughter. If I had a daughter. Who wants to make a daughter with me?) 🎙 #voiceacting #actorslife #advertising #adagency 🎤 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: