Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami #HollywoodFL #travelblog @tipsyboar Sat, Mar 4: Just 4 years ago I met Diane on @okcupid and I came back a bit later and crashed at her place and joined one of her improv shows. Now she's getting married on April 1. No joke! Good for her! She even paid for my turkey burger or whatever I ate, because I'd been talking about my joblessness situation. Very sweet of her. I'll be rich and famous soon and will buy her a burger in return. 🌴 #Florida #travel #tourism #travelphotography #marriage #dating #relationships #wedding 👰🏻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: