Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm hosting a Come Date With Me Canada party

To celebrate the premiere of Come Date With Me Canada, I've partnered with The Pipers Pub & Grill for a screening night when the episode airs for the first time. Now, of course it sounds like a great show. I mean, combine the drama of hosting dinner parties with the thrills of pursuing a woman and you can see why W Network picked up the show. But still, why do I care so much? Because I'm one of the contestants in this premiere episode. You can see the official pub poster below. And you can join the Facebook invite by clicking here. I can't reveal whether I wind up betrothed at the end of the episode. But I can promise you that, either way, I'll give you an autograph. I just might not be allowed to sign any body parts.


1 comment:

Hosting said...

I just review your every single blog post..and it was awesome..will be back to read this blog soon.