Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The WMEAC Blog asks if my eco-comedy is effective

Click here to read a nice piece about my eco-comedy in the WMEAC Blog (oh please, stop pretending you don't know WMEAC stands for West Michigan Environmental Action Council). The article ends by asking the reader to decide if eco-comedy is an effective tactic. Well, I sure hope it's effective, 'cause otherwise hosting Night For Nature in two days will be a waste of my Friday night. Oh, who am I kidding... I'd just be spending Friday night crying into my pillow as usual. So at least I'm getting out of the house. If you, too, need an excuse to pry yourself from your tear-salted bedding this Friday, get ticket info at the Facebook event listing by clicking here. I'm not saying you'll see a live performance of my new love song for Green Party leader Elizabeth May, but, well, ok, yes, I'm saying that.

No comments: