Sunday, February 07, 2010

Radio movie review of Sherlock Holmes

Here’s my review of the movie “Sherlock Holmes.” It aired on 1650AM CINA Radio, Toronto’s South Asian Radio Station, on January 30, 2010.

My movie reviews don’t involve research, I review them like a regular guy who just went to a movie. However, I must admit that I’ve been researching Robert Downey Jr. for the past few years, to figure out how I could maybe be as cool as him. I’ve also been researching ways to get Rachel McAdams to appear in my eco-comedy videos. Although, I’m probably wasting my time on that research, since I didn’t even have the guts to go up to her when I saw her walking around at the Word On The Street Festival in Toronto this Summer.

Listen for future reviews on “The Scope Today with Prab” Saturdays 10am-11am on 1650AM in Toronto or at http://www.cinaradio.com. And listen to this review by clicking on the video below or by clicking here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=102807282

No comments: