Sunday, February 07, 2010

Radio movie review of The Hurt Locker

Here’s my review of the movie “The Hurt Locker.” It aired on 1650AM CINA Radio, Toronto’s South Asian Radio Station, on February 6, 2010.

My movie reviews don’t involve research, I review them like a regular guy who just went to a movie. A regular guy who will persevere through anything to get you your review. You see, when I sat down to watch this movie, my stomach started tensing up right at the opening scene. I thought, “Wow, this is one powerful movie!” After the movie, though, I was still in stomach agony. Turns out I had the Norwalk stomach flu thingy. But, even on zero sleep, I still forced myself to a land-line in the morning so I could call in the review. Because nothing’s more important to me than fans like you. You are my Pepto Bismol. (Isn’t that a beautiful sentiment? Hey, Makers of Pepto Bismol, wanna sponsor my reviews?)

Listen for future reviews on “The Scope Today with Prab” Saturdays 10am-11am on 1650AM in Toronto or at http://www.cinaradio.com. And listen to this review by clicking on the video below or by clicking here: http://vimeo.com/9284644

Radio movie review of The Hurt Locker from Josh Rachlis on Vimeo.

No comments: