Friday, September 25, 2009

Watch Talking Bollocks-Ep.9: Being Famous

On my birthday last November, I gave myself one year to become famous. The year's almost done. So Marilla and I discuss what life will be like when we're famous. Areas covered include how to get involved in a sex scandal, George Clooney's alleged bisexuality and William Shatner's alleged girdle. This episode was filmed on Sept. 23, 2009. TALKING BOLLOCKS is a show born out of frustration - both Josh and Rill want to host a talk show. Until they get the gig, they're interviewing themselves. Find more of Marilla Wex at marillawex.com and more of Josh Rachlis at, um, well, here. Or youtube.com/joshrachlis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for, with hair brings bad hair days. And many wives, most men complain about the one. It would give the ladies someone to talk to in bed after the gentleman falls asleep. The monkey housekeeper I forsee no problems at all with!

Good work you two keep it up and you may become famous and rich. Not like those Slumdog Milionaire kids who are famous and sitll poor. They will have a sex tape soon I'm sure!