Friday, January 30, 2009

Watch Episode 1 of Joshditions

I'm an actor out there trying to make it in the tough world of, um, acting. So I thought I would promote my acting skills by posting the auditions I've been doing. After all, it's such a waste of brilliant acting if only the casting director gets to see it!

Here's what the first audition is about:

My friend Lindsay Ames is an actress who moved to LA from Toronto and is doing quite well. She inspired me to come to LA too and start auditioning. Fortunately, Lindsay posted one of her auditions where they wanted her to get topless for a coffee commercial. You can see it by clicking here.

That’s not how the auditions usually work in Toronto, so I was lucky to learn how things work in LA so I could give them what they want…

Check it out by clicking here or clicking below:

No comments: