Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My YouTube is amongst the most viewed (albeit in a very specific category)



A couple of days ago, I noticed a new little item on my YouTube page. A tiny picture of an award ribbon, with the words: "#74 Most Viewed (Today) - Comedians - Canada." Well! That was exciting. Although, maybe Canada only has 74 comedian pages on YouTube, I wondered. But then a few hours later (Monday, January 5th, 2009 at 11:48am, to be exact) it was saying: "#69 Most Viewed (Today) - Comedians - Canada." So even on the off-chance that there are only 74 such pages, I was climbing the charts! Could it all be because of my recent posting of the love song? Who knows. But whatever the case, I owe it all to you: The Fans. And Jesus. But I'm not sure why he'd want to help me. So it's probably more The Fans. So, thanks. I haven't been this excited since I was my summer camp's "Most Improved Water Skiier."

No comments: